Study in Turkey
What matters to the foreign student
Do you want to study in Turkey? Do you dream of enrolling in the best educational destinations here?
preach, In this article, you will find all the information you need about studying in Turkey in detail
If you want to study in Turkey, you have three ways to enroll in Turkish universities:
Or not: Turkish public universities
Some of the Turkish public universities are among the best universities in the world, and many of them occupy the first positions in terms of global and local rankings.
The process of accepting international students takes place through trade-offs and selection of the best according to the required conditions, certificates and papers available with the student.
All those interested in studying in Turkish universities should note that most Turkish public universities select students and differentiate between them through some international and local tests such as:
- YÖS aptitude test. It is a local Turkish test for foreign students, and it is compulsory in most universities, and you must take it so that you can apply to the largest possible number of Turkish public universities. Your admission to the university depends on achieving the highest possible score in the test. The YOS curriculum includes mathematics, some engineering sciences, İQ intelligence questions. It is worth noting that each public university has its own conditions for admission and trade-offs between students. Also, some public universities require students to take their own IOS test.
- American SAT test. The American SAT test is a test that has two systems, the first and the second, This test is distinguished by the fact that it is accepted in almost all universities in the world, and that you obtain a high score in it that is sufficient to accept and enroll you in any university, whatever it is.
- The third method of admission to Turkish public universities is through comparisons between students applying according to their grades in high school
secondly: Turkish private universities
Private universities in Turkey are characterized by the fact that they do not require any admission tests for admission. It only accepts a high school diploma. Some private universities in Turkey rank internationally and locally in terms of the quality of education and student life on campus. It also has all the majors that any student is looking for.
Third: Turkish government scholarship
The Turkish Scholarship is a scholarship offered by the Turkish government to international students from all over the world.
The Turkish scholarship is one of the most popular scholarship programs around the world, due to its inclusion in almost all disciplines and all academic levels, and it is a scholarship fully funded by the Turkish government.
The Turkish government offers no less than 4,000 scholarships annually, which leads to a high acceptance rate for applicants. Turkish universities are considered among the best universities at the present time because many of them have a high ranking, and Turkey has many universities ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Advantages of studying in Turkey
What is unique about Turkey is that all cities include universities and colleges, thanks to the increase in the number of universities in Turkey to more than 200 universities during the past few years. The number of undergraduate students and teaching staff has doubled nationwide.
It is also worth noting that more than 10 Turkish universities have been selected in the top 500 universities in the world, In addition to occupying the rest of them prestigious positions as well
Turkey is one of the most suitable countries to study
Turkey’s strategic location at the crossroads between East and West, And being part of both Asia and Europe, made it an important commercial center, It is also an ideal destination for students who want to study abroad
Turkey is a country characterized by climatic, geographical and cultural diversity. It is possible for anyone to easily see the cultural and civilizational diversity in all parts of the country.
Turkey has recorded successful steps to provide prosperity for the people and residents within the framework of the free economic system and its international and commercial relations with other countries.
- A distinctive environment for studying: living costs in Turkey and tuition fees are cheaper and lower than European countries and the United States of America, It also costs less than some Arab countries/universities. The study environment in Turkey provides you with the opportunity to experience different experiences and absolute freedom under one safer and more stable roof
- Warmth and friendship: Turkey welcomes young people. Through its young people, as 31 percent of its population ranges between the ages of 12-24, and the Turkish people are a hospitable people who derive this feature from their ancient traditions.
- Life in Turkey: Turkey provides students with a comfortable and welcoming environment, and many universities provide advisory services to contribute to the adaptation of foreign students to life in Turkey.
- Housing: Most Turkish universities have the possibility to provide housing of all kinds. There are student residences owned by each university separately. In addition to the role of students, there is another alternative to housing, especially in major cities, which is renting apartments and houses in partnership with other students.
University housing is available for students, whose fees vary according to the type of room, number of people, and meals.
- Food: Most universities offer food services of good quality and various alternatives at reasonable prices. Cafes and restaurants located near university campuses are other options for food outside the university, in addition to preparing food for yourself if you have a desire to do so.
- Average cost of living: The monthly expenses for a foreign student’s living range between at least $500-$600, depending on the student’s lifestyle. Books and administrative fees are approximately $100-150 per academic period.
- Transportation: public transportation such as buses, buses, Subways are very available. Every student in Turkey is entitled to benefit from a special discounted student tariff that can be used during their trips inside or outside the city.
- Scientific research: Today, there are thousands of scientific researchers in Turkey. It is worth noting that Turkey has raised the budget for research and scientific studies to 8.5 billion liras in 2009, and thus has become faster than the countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and International Development in doubling the allocations for research and scientific studies.
- Turkish universities and their recognition:
The quality of study and teaching staff at Turkish universities offers you a world of opportunities to get the skills you need to catch up with the age of globalization. Turkey’s universities include the best doctors in all disciplines. From different nationalities around the world.
The degrees and certificates awarded by Turkish universities are recognized in most parts of the world. You can find more information about the recognition of Turkish degrees and certificates by consulting the relevant educational authorities in your country.
The university campuses include libraries and advanced laboratories, in which you can conduct research and study in order to reach different aspects of information. You will also enjoy being a student in Turkey through sports and cultural facilities, clubs and various entertainment means.
In Turkey, you will find East and West in one suit, in which the features of the continents of Asia and Europe mix. In addition to the cultural diversity among the students, Turkey’s universities include thousands of expatriates of different nationalities.
What distinguishes studying in Turkey also is that the student exchange programs available between Turkish universities and European and American universities, The student was able to study one or more semesters in any European or American university and then return to his university in Turkey.
* For more information about studying in Turkey, you can contact the educational services department in our company, and a specialized team will answer your questions and direct you to the best possible way to apply to Turkish universities